Customer was required to conduct a Gap Assessment against GDPR…
Customer wanted a study of the business operations, IT infrastructure and applications and development of framework for Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery
- Identified applicable disaster scenarios and outcomes
- Conducted Business Impact Analysis to identify critical services/products and business operations.
- Conducted threat assessment for the locations in scope and identified the key risks
- Developed recovery strategies for proactive and reactive measures for disaster scenarios
- Developed Business Continuity Plan for the in-scope departments and critical services/products
- Identified Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO) requirements for applications, database and IT infrastructure components
- Identified key risks at each location and implemented appropriate measures to ensure minimal impact due to disruption.
- Identified critical business processes and impact due to disruption
- Provided mapping of applications to business processes
- Defined recovery requirements for IT infrastructure and applications
- Developed the Disaster Recovery framework to ensure availability of IT infrastructure and applications