Customer was required to conduct a Gap Assessment against GDPR requirements as a Data Processor for a leading European FMCG company. This was to be completed before the deadline of 25th May 2018.
- Assessed the readiness and compliance to GDPR requirements for a Client.
- Studied the legal contracts to identify requirements on privacy and security controls
- Identified additional privacy and security control requirements mandated by GDPR, if any, to be incorporated into contracts
- Conducted a Gap Analysis on the existing data protection practices (documentation, process and technology controls) against GDPR and provide a Gap Assessment report.
- Provided recommendations for remediation for each identified gap
- Conducted a comprehensive assessment against GDPR requirements
- Identified risks and corresponding remediation measures required to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and internal requirements