· Identify and work towards new business opportunities.
· Understanding of cyber security solutions will be a big plus.
· Experience in consulting - business development will be an Advantage
· Developing Sales pitch, Brochure, competitive intelligence content.
· Communicate through cold calling, emails, and other means if necessary, to prospective clients worldwide. Generate new business opportunities by working closely with all Internal engineering teams
· Schedule and conduct both client and prospective client meetings, either by phone or in person, to make sales, obtain work orders, and respond to RFIs and RFPs and other sales activities.
· Perform quantitative analyses and developing proposals / Statements of Work
· Continuously working to expand the client base through relationship growth, marketing, and promotional activities
· Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept (POCs) with Product Management and Pre-Sales team
· Design marketing solutions using product knowledge to optimize success for our customers.
· Identify the customer's needs and challenges. Advocate solutions to deliver an excellent client experience.
· Work with multiple stakeholders and be the voice of the client internally.
· Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
· Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and Partner/customer demands
• 2-5 years of relevant experience preferably worked in business development.
· Education: MBA in Marketing, Management, or Business Administration.
· English proficiency
· Strong analytical skills with ability to provide data-backed analysis.
· Hands-on experience with large amounts of data and ability to multi-task.
· Able to understand reporting requirement, envision output, and drive strong quality
· Able to understand business implication of team output – be a Good team player.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· "Self-starter" with the ability to self-motivate in a fast paced, deadline driven, environment.
· Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, and team-workcapabilities
· Expert in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Role is based in Bangalore, but some traveling may be required