• Conduct Network/ System Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing using tools to evaluate attack vectors, identify system vulnerabilities, and provide appropriate remediation plans for mitigation of the identified vulnerabilities.
• Conduct Application vulnerability assessments, Penetration Testing for web applications, identify and report vulnerabilities, provide recommendations, and track closure of identified vulnerabilities.
• Perform Configuration compliance assessments for Endpoints / Assets /network devices and help maintain the security settings at compliant level with Specific Security Standards.
• Perform regular monitoring of patch compliance of the assets in the network, Analyze Patch Advisories and provide remediation steps for the stakeholders.
• Performing comprehensive review and threat adversary modeling for web applications.
• Conduct Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing, Device Hardening, Application Security Assessments, Log Review, Review of Documents, Network Monitoring and Reporting
• Conduct and compile findings on new vulnerabilities, new tools for departmental use.
• Create project deliverables / reports and assist the client with remediations and discussions.
• Abide by the project timelines and maintain project discipline.
BE/B. Tech with specialization in cyber security, MCA, M. Tech / Master’s in Information security, or Forensics Analysis Knowledge